District and Sessions Judge, Charaideo has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Grade IV vacancy in the cadre of Peon, Driver, Chowkidar and Sweeper under the establishment of District and Sessions Judge, Charaideo. Intending and eligible candidates may apply.
Table of Content (toc)
Charaideo Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Other Criteria of Charaideo Judiciary Recruitment
How to Apply for Charaideo Recruitment?
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill all the fields in Block Letters using Black/ Blue ball pen only.
- Paste one recent passport size colour photograph in the specified box and put applicant’s signature in the specified place.
- The filled up “Application Form” along with Age Certificate, Educational qualification certificate, caste certificate from competent authority, Employment registration certificate, forwarding documents in case of applying through proper channel, Driving License (in case of applying for the post of Driver), Experience certificate or any other documents must be scanned in one file (PDF format) and send it by post to the office of the District and Sessions Judge, Charaideo Pin code-785690 or may be dropped in the “Drop Box for applications” to be kept in the office or through e-mail to email@example.com.
- The documents furnished with the application must be self-attested by the candidates himself/herself.
- Applicants who send their application in PDF format are advised to keep the original copy of his/her “Application Form’ with them for future reference. Candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, driving licence (in case of applying for Driver post) working experience (if applicable etc. at subsequent stages as and when asked for.
- Applications received through e-mail or by post or in the Drop Box must be received on or before 05.10.2021 in office hours.