DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
Last Date: 20/10/2021.
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 2272 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy in 21 Plain Districts. These posts are lying vacant in various Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools / Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools throughout the State of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Table of Content (toc)
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of posts: 2272
- EWS: 301
- OBC/ MOBC: 510
- PWD: 119
- SC: 187
- STH: 197
- STP: 338
- UR: 620
Subject-wise Vacancy Details
- Accountancy: 19
- Advance Assamese: 102
- Advance Bengali: 18
- Anthropology: 5
- Arabic: 37
- Assamese: 430
- Banking: 12
- Bengali: 62
- Bodo: 1
- Botany: 61
- Business Studies: 20
- Chemistry: 62
- Commercial Arithmetic: 3
- Economics: 196
- Education: 88
- English: 270
- Geography: 63
- Geology: 16
- Hindi: 6
- History: 211
- Home Science: 1
- Insurance: 1
- Logic & Philosophy: 51
- Manipuri: 7
- Mathematics: 124
- Nepali: 1
- Persian: 5
- Physics: 67
- Political Science: 189
- Salesmanship & Advertising: 5
- Sanskrit: 31
- Sociology: 26
- Statistics: 7
- Zoology: 75
Pay Scale: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.11,800/- PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School .
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School .
- In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Selection Criteria of DSE PGT Recruitment
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in MA / M.Sc. / M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination; (In case of Major / Hons, the marks obtained in Major / Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BT / B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High / Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
How to Apply for DSE Recruitment ?
Document To be Uploaded with DSE Online Application Form
- Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.