SBI Clerk Result 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the results of the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021. Candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination for the recruitment of 5121 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) vacancy may check their results here. SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims exam has been conducted for all the states on 10, 11, 12, 13 July, and 29 August 2021 for the posts of Junior Associates.
Table of Content (toc)
SBI Clerk Result Details
Name of post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) / Clerk
No of posts: 5121
Prelims exam date:
Prelims result date: 21st September 2021
Result status: Available
How to Check SBI Clerk Result?
Candidates who appeared in State Bank of India Clerk Preliminary exam 2021 may now check results online . Here’s the steps to check SBI Clerk exam result:
- Step 1: Scroll down, and Go to the ‘Important Web-Links’ Section.
- Step 2: Click on the link of ‘SBI Clerk Result’.
- Step 3: A new webpage will be displayed.
- Step 4: Enter your Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of birth and hit Submit button.
- Step 5: Your result will be displayed .