Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Last Date: 25/10/2021.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 3261 Selection Posts (Phase-IX) 2021 Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Table of Content (toc)
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 Details
- GEN: 1366
- SC: 477
- ST: 249
- OBC: 788
- EWS: 381
- Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman: Nil
Selection Process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR: 35%
- OBC/ EWS : 30%
- Others : 25%
- The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
- Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment ?
Important Dates of SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2021
- Starting date of online application submission: 24-09-2021
- Last date of online application submission: 25-10-2021 (23:00 Hrs.)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment & Offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Generation of Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022