Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Mission, Assam has released the admit card for the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) – 2021 for Lower Primary (LP) and Upper Primary (UP) level for the state of Assam. Candidates who submitted their online applications for SSA Assam TET 2021 may download their admit card from 20th October 2021 on official portal.
TET Admit Card Details
- Name of exam: Assam Teachers’ Eligibility Test, 2021
- Name of department: Department of Education, Government of Assam
- Date of exam: 31st October 2021
- No of papers: 2, Paper I (Lower Primary) and Paper II (Upper Primary)
- Duration of examination: 2 and 1/2 hours (For each paper)
- Type of exam: Offline
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Negative marking: Nil
- Medium of question paper/s: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English
- Validity of Mark sheet cum Certificate of TET: Lifetime
- Venue of exam: As mentioned on admit card
- Admit Card to be available from: From 20th October 2021
How to download Assam TET Admit Card
Candidates who submitted their online application against Assam TET under the Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Mission, Assam may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the written test.
- Scroll down, Go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Download TET Admit Card Click Here.
- Enter your Application Number /Username and Password and click Login .
- After login, you can download your admit card by Clicking Admit Card New
- Take a print out of the same and carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Read Instructions Carefully.
Download TET Admit Card