Gauhati High Court has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 237 LDA and Copyist vacancy for the district courts of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at https://ghconline.gov.in/
Table of Content (toc)
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of posts: LDA & Copyist
- No of posts: 237
# UR: 151
# SC: 15
# STP: 21
# STH: 8
# PWD: 0
# OBC/ MOBC: 42
# Baksa: 1
# Barpeta: 11
# Bongaigaon: 5
# Cachar: 19
# Darrang: 8
# Dhemaji: 1
# Dhubri: 11
# Dibrugarh: 5
# Dima Hasao: 10
# Goalpara: 4
# Golaghat: 13
# Hailakandi: 9
# Jorhat: 4
# Kamrup (M): 30
# Kamrup (R): 13
# Karbi Anglong: 4
# Karimganj: 5
# Kokrajhar: 6
# Lakhimpur: 8
# Morigaon: 13
# Nagaon: 12
# Nalbari: 13
# Sivasagar: 7
# Sonitpur: 13
# Tinsukia: 6
# Udalguri: 2
Pay scale: Rs 14000 to 60500 with Grade Pay of Rs 6200/-
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be as follows
# UR: 18 to 40 years
# OBC/ MOBC: 18 to 43 years
# SC/ ST: 18 to 45 years
# PWD: 18 to 50 years
- Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application.
- He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3 (three) months duration.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Candidates have to pay the application as mentioned below according to their caste:
- SC/ ST: Rs.100/-
- PWD: Nil
- Others: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Click here for New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form
Note: A candidate is allowed to submit one application form only against a district of his/her choice. Candidature of a candidate will be considered for both the categories of posts (LDA and Copyist) of all the establishments of that particular district.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for submission of online application: 01/10/2021, 12:00 Noon
- Last date for submission of online application: 31/10/2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 03/11/2021, Till bank transaction hours