Table of Content (toc)
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX from intending candidates who are the citizen of India as defined in Article 5 and Article 8 of the constitution of India for filling up the 15 Head Assistant, Driver & Grade IV Vacancy.
Details, Hojai Judiciary Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts
||No. of Posts
||02 UR (Unreserved)
||09 UR-1, OBC/MOBC-4, STP-1,STH-1, SC-1, EWS-1
||02 (UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1)
Salary, Hojai Judiciary Recruitment 2021
1. Head Assistant : 22000/- to 87000/- + G.P. 9100/- P.M along with other admissible allowances.
2. Driver : 14000/- to 49,000/- + G.P 5200/- P.M along with other admissible allowances.
3. Jarikarak : 14000/- to 49,000/- + G.P 5200/- P.M along with other admissible allowances.
4. Peon : 12000/- to 37,500/- + G.P 3900/- P.M along with other admissible allowances.
5. Chowkidar : 12000/- to 37,500/- + G.P 3900/- P.M along with other admissible allowances.
Qualification, Hojai Judiciary Recruitment 2021 Salary
Qualification / eligibility
1. Head Assistant : Experience as a UDA with at least 10 (ten) years of service as such to their credit including supervisory Assistants in any CJM establishment.
2. Driver : Minimum 8th pass having professional Driving License. The skill of the driver will be tested by qualified persons appointed /engaged by the appointing authority.
3. Jarikarak : Minimum educational qualification of class VIII standard. However, the candidates having HSLC passed certificate may be preferred considering the nature of job.
4. Peon : Minimum educational qualification of class- VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts. However, Candidates possessing special skills, i.e., the professionals like, Plumber, Electrician, Driver, Sweeper, Computer operator having knowledge of MS Office etc., Technician having knowledge of Repairing AC and Generator may be preferred, provided He / She possess the education qualification as prescribed above.
5. Chowkidar : Minimum educational qualification of class- VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts.
Other Criteria, Hojai Judiciary Recruitment
Age : Candidates shall not be more than 38 years of Age and shall not be less than
18 years of Age as on 31st July, 2021.
Age Relaxation : The Upper Age limit is relaxable for the reserved categories as per rule.
Employment Exchange Registration :
Valid Employment Exchange registratio
n Number is mandatory for those who are not in service. The candidates shall have to mention the Employment Exchange Registration
number and dates in the application.
How to apply ? Hojai Judiciary Recruitment
- Application in standard form together with self attested copies all the testimonials such as Education qualification Certificate, Mark Sheets, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income and Assets Certificate for EWS category, Certificate relating to the special skill etc. should reach the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hojai during office hours on working days on or before 10-12-2021.
Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate
Sankardev Nagar, Hojai,
- Candidates shall submit a self addressed envelop (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only.
- Candidates will have to superscribe the post applied for at the top of Envelope in Block letter.
- Application must be accompanied by 3 self attested copies of recent passport size photographs.
Important Dates, Hojai Judiciary Recruitment 2021