IOCL Recruitment 2021
Last Date : 22/10/2021
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 71 Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Table of Content (toc)
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Assistant Quality Control Officers
No. of Posts : 71
- UR- 28
- SC- 10
- ST – 7
- OBC (NCL) – 19
- EWS – 7
Age Limit – Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
Relaxation in upper age limit :
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer)- 3 Years
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- PwBD – 10 Years
Pay : pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0).
Educational Qualification Requirement
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic / Organic /Analytical/Physical / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full-time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in following:
- Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/ OR
- Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products. (Disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Biological, Radiological, NDT etc. shall not be considered)
- Experience gained after date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
- Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered as relevant experience.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM: NIL
- Payment mode: SBI e-collect
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Important Web Links IOCL Jobs 2021
Online Application Form
AssamJOBresult Home Page
Important Dates IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-10-2021, 10.00 hours
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22-10-2021, 17.00 hours