Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment 2021- District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat has released advertisement notification for the recruitment of 4 Grade IV Vacancy under the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat. Candidates who are looking for Grade IV jobs can check the eligibility criteria for Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment 2021 Vacancy. aspirants who have met the eligibility conditions such as age limit, qualification, etc. can apply.
Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment 2021
|Sl. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay|
|1||Office Peon||02||Rs. 12,000-52,000/- + G.P. 3 900|
|2||Driver||01||Rs. 14,000-60,500/- + G.P. 5,200/-|
|3||Driver (Fixed Pay||01||Rs. 15,000 per month.|
Age limit for Golaghat Judiciary Jobs 2021
- Age : The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.12.2021. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories
Eligibility Criteria for Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment
|Sl. No.||Name of posts||Qualification/Eligibility|
|1||Office Peon||Minimum Qualification is Class VIII Pass; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts.|
|2||Driver||“Minimum Qualification is class VIII pass having a valid driving license” see the notice for qualification|
|3||Driver (Fixed Pay)|
Selection Procedure of Golaghat Judiciary Grade IV Vacancy 2021
Mode of selection in respect to the posts mentioned in Sl. No. 1 shall be through oral interview and mode of selection in respect of the posts mentioned in Sl. No. 2 & 3 shall be through driving test and oral interview.
How to apply?
- The applicant will have to submit self attested documents (photocopy) of educational qualification, age proof and caste certificate along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- The applicant must clearly mention on the envelope against the post he/she has applied for.
- Valid Employment Exchange registration Number is mandatory for those who are not in service. The candidates shall have to mention the Employment Exchange Registration number and dates in the application.
- Candidates serving in govt. department must apply through proper channel.
- Completed applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to “The District & Sessions Judge, Golaghat-785521, Assam”.
- Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
- Applications should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication (DOP: 10/12/2021) of this advertisement in newspapers.
- The list of the eligible candidates and list of rejected candidates will be uploaded in the official website (golaghatjudiciary.gov.in) with the date of interview.
Click Here to download application Form